● 2.8" Display ensures clear view from distance● Compact aluminum enclosures and robust construction
● Anti-bolus System to improve infusion safety
● Flow control with high accuracy ensures optimum therapeutic effect.
● Be compatible with most standard lV Sets.
● New lV set provided by user can be calibrated by suppliers,and infusion parameters can be input into the pump, which ensures accuracy.
● Operate with keys.
● Residual infusion time can be displayed during infusing.
● With reminder function for starting infusion.
● Alarm for occlusion, air bubble, door open and motor failure, etc.
● Threshold for pressure alarm can be adjusted by medical personnel.
● Accompanying lV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely when the pump door opens accidentally.
● A.B.S——ANTIBOLUS system prevents instantaneous high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
● Stop infusing automatically during alarm(except for "NEAREND", "KVo", and "LOWBATTERY" alarms).
● Power supply: AC/DC and built-in lithium battery.
● lnfusion parameters can be saved after power off.
● Type: volumetric infusion pump
● lnfusion rate: 1~699mL/h, increment: 1mL/h
● Total volume: 1~9999mL, increment: 1mL
● Accuracy: ±5%(use the lV set calibrated)
● Display information: flow rate, total volume, accumulated infusion volume, residual time
● Safety classification: class l，type BF applied part
● Waterproof degree: IPX2
● Working mode: continuous working
● Alarm functions: near end, KVO state, low battery, no power, pressure failure, door failure, air bubble, door open, occlusion, infusion reminder and motor failure.
● Air bubble detector: ultrasonic
● TFT: 2.8"
● KVO rate: 1mL/h(can not be adjusted)
● Sensitivity for pressure sensor: 1~3 grades(it can be adjusted by professional medical personnel)
● Power supply: AC:100~240V,50/60Hz
Rechargeable Li-polymer battery,7.4V/5000mAh